>

Saturday, December 02, 2006

a positive day...

hello world!!! or should i say... finally... The Rock has come back... to blog... sigh**

OK... this day is a very interesting day for me because i learn quite alot today... No... i did not learn math or science or even how to beat up my people... hahaha... well... not actually beating people up lah but more on the basics... let me tell you guys what happen... just relax, enjoy and pardon my english...

7.30am... i am suppose to meet up with my judo friends to go to the grading place... the grading place is actually at Bouna Vista... the place is very deep inside private properties and at that place, they are dosens of Ang Mohs (whitemen) in expensive cars and walking their dogs along the streets. there are only one bus connecting the judo federation and civilisation, bus 191... as i was saying, i was to meet up with my judo friends at this time but i was at in the MRT at that time... i overslept... my chair said that if i was 5 mins late, they would have left without me... hahaha... i want to take this opportunity to thank all my judo friends for the waiting and i apologise for the late coming... and thank you for the smiles that you guys give me even though i am late... hahaha... peace out guys...

8.30am... the test was suppose to start but the admin there is not up to standard... the place is very cosy and even though old, it is an honour for me to be there as i know that not much of these heritage buildings are left in Singapore... we waited for about half an hour because of some technical and human errors... we have to wait patiently but i thank god for letting me rub shoulders with a 9th dan black belt!!! can you guys just believe it!!! a 9th dan black belt!!! an old and wise man, very warmth and stern at the same time... he told us some stories and also teach us a lot of things... maybe for most of you guys that do not practise martial arts and know its ways you guys do not know the meaning of 9th dan black belt... right??? but nevermine... maybe in my next few blog i will explain more on it or maybe if you guys really want to know about the colors and the different stages of belts, then IM me and ask me... i will always be there... even if i put busy on my nick, just IM me because i will still find time to entertain you guys... hahaha... but when i put away*, out to lunch* and be right back*... i meant what i put...


10.30am... finished the grading and got one surprise from them... but i am not going to tell.. just wait for another three more month... hahaha... you guys will be surprise positively...

11.30am... on my way home...

4.30pm... i attend a wedding function my mother mother's side... meaning my grandmothers side... as some of you guys would have known... i am not a pure malay... i am a mix... if you want to know what kind of mix i am... IM me... ask me... and so when i got there i met my relatives some i know and a lot i do not know... for your information i have a huge.. and i mean a huge.. family members... do you guys have a great great grand mother??? no??? dont know??? i know i have and i just sat beside her just now to eat together... hahaha...

anyway i will write more blog later... chao...

No comments:

A MUST READ AFTER READING THIS BLOG...

since this is my blog and there are just lots of things that i am going or has talked about. the things that i talk about may hurt some people and may inject some kind of unhappiness and angry for some. so, i cant keep track who's reading and this blog is like my journal so i am not going to apologise or watever. just read on... feeling the least offended already??? smack that.. all on the floor.. smack that.. give me some more.. smack that.. till u get sore.. hahahaha.... peace out peeps...
>>>

 
>>