>

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

comments on starting holiday in the middle of the week...

until now, i still cannot figure out our schools system. how did they manage to come up with having holidays on the middle of a weekday. i thought of finding a job but have no mood to find it now because it is still in the middle of the week, no the start of the week. it is like i have no mood whatsoever to do anything now. i already have a very bad day yesterday and now this. holiday in the middle of the week. everything i plan is being jam. i thought if the holidays starts next Monday i will start working because actually i already have a job vacancy waiting for me to start work. and now a few of my friends want the same job too. to my friends who want this job, just prepare your printed IC and printed first two page of your bankbook so that they can transfer your pay straight to your bank account. i already have this job since the start of the year. every time i want it, it is there for me. not bragging lah but it is the fact. it is nothing actually just a simple job with a below average pay. hahaha... ya... a below average pay.

my other friends from different polytechnics they will only start their holiday next week i think, according to them. but strange our polytechnic system is huh? it is not that i am not happy with the system as a whole but it is just this holiday date tinging that is very strange.

now i am stuck at home planning on what to do for next week. i have wasted the precious time now in my home. when i can do wonders outside i am now confine to staring at this lovely laptop typing out this blog listening to songs. its not that i hate my home, i love it. this is where i grew up and this where i do everything before going out facing the world and its challenges. it is just that i would prefer doing something now rather then staring aimlessly at my lovely laptop. by the way don't think i am a geek ah that i always say "lovely laptop". it is just that with this laptop as a medium i have found knowledge, friends, connecting me to the world and lots more other stuff. god is to be thanked for all this. the gift of knowledge has bring us humans closer to each other and more knowledge gain with the touch of a button. you guys may found me as a weirdo but i respect the things that has "given" and done good to me even though it is a laptop or a pencil. things that you guys take for granted i take it seriously and respectably as i know that even without a simple eraser, one day we will find ourselves in trouble in the exam hall. i speak through my own experience. not having a calculator for maths paper 2 would have been disastrous.

even in my uniform group days and in my martial days right now, i have been taught to be respectful and to not take simple things for granted as it would one day save our life. lets take for example, i forgot to bring my spectacle hooks for my foot drill training during my uniform group days lah. i must march without my whole spectacles with me just because i forgot to bring my spectacle hooks. and on that particular day, i march burly. making mistakes after mistakes. then i receive punishment after punishment the whole damn day just because i forgot to bring my spectacle hooks. can you guys imagine that?

back to the topic... i still am trying to think and figure out how to manipulate this school system for my own advantage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting articles.. I like the way of writing..
Hey.. I am including your blog to my interesting blog list. Check out mine to find more :)
Regard
Deepesh

*the rock* said...

thank you Deepesh for your comment. the first i have. and thank you for including my blog in your interesting blog list.

A MUST READ AFTER READING THIS BLOG...

since this is my blog and there are just lots of things that i am going or has talked about. the things that i talk about may hurt some people and may inject some kind of unhappiness and angry for some. so, i cant keep track who's reading and this blog is like my journal so i am not going to apologise or watever. just read on... feeling the least offended already??? smack that.. all on the floor.. smack that.. give me some more.. smack that.. till u get sore.. hahahaha.... peace out peeps...
>>>

 
>>