>

Saturday, December 02, 2006

what has happen to my blog???

can anybody help me... my blog site seem to have some pop up problem... out of sudden strange pop ups appear from my blog site... i found out there are two pop ups... man i wish i can just sue those freaks who put the pop ups there...

some bodys gonna get a hurt really badly if my pop ups is not gone...

but... nvm... for your info i am deleting this blog soon and replacing it with another one which is much better and more pleasing to read... it will be more of everything but only less expressive.. so you guys wont get to see me realeasing my anger and unhappiness any more... i have limit myself to this state because i have surveyed my close friends for their insight on my blog site and i have decided to delete this blog soon and make another new one... a much better one... this new blog will be more informative and more like a report than a diary... well.. maybe some times it will be like a journal... i am now figuring out the name of my new blog site and stuff like that... by next year it will be ready... but if any one of you people have comment or anything to say just feel free to IM me or ask me...

No comments:

A MUST READ AFTER READING THIS BLOG...

since this is my blog and there are just lots of things that i am going or has talked about. the things that i talk about may hurt some people and may inject some kind of unhappiness and angry for some. so, i cant keep track who's reading and this blog is like my journal so i am not going to apologise or watever. just read on... feeling the least offended already??? smack that.. all on the floor.. smack that.. give me some more.. smack that.. till u get sore.. hahahaha.... peace out peeps...
>>>

 
>>